- Presbyterian Campus Ministries is looking for a Director to provide pastoral leadership to the PCM Students and leaders. This individual is responsible for leading the ministries of PCM; regular and special events, mission opportunities and weekly worship. This person will also work closely with the PCM Board, the student intern and the volunteer leaders to provide spiritual nurture to students within PCM and reaching out to the University of Arizona. PCM has a long and full history ministering to the students on the University of Arizona campus. PCM Director Job Description
- Southside is looking for nursery staff who loves children and seeks to model God’s love to children and youth. Click here for more information
- Director of Student Ministries
Northminster Presbyterian Church, Tucson, AZ is seeking a creative, passionate, and spiritually maturing person who has the desire and ability to build a nurturing environment where youth and young adults from grade six through college learn and grow in God’s love. The Director of Student Ministries has a calling to develop and implement a transformational discipleship ministry that the Holy Spirit will use to deepen faith, strengthen families, and equip students to participate in God’s mission.
For a complete job description, please visit our website at: http://npctucson.org/about-npc/careers/
- UPDATED- St.Andrew’s is seeking a Directory of Contemporary Worship (Now full-time) – Click here for revised job description
- Frontera de Cristo is seeking a part time Office Manager for the Douglas office- Job description