Responsibilities include basic church bookkeeping, preparing bank deposits, tracking expenses, preparing and distributing monthly financial reports, monitoring office expenses, preparing and inputting payroll into QuickBooks, submitting appropriate payroll documents to contracted payroll company; distribute payroll and contractor checks.
Interested applicants should send a resume and an email or letter requesting an application and to Thomas E. Calhoun at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Valley Presbyterian Church, Attention Thomas Calhoun, 2800 S. Camino del Sol, Green Valley, AZ 85622. Inquiries also accepted at 520 625-5023. Deadline for applications – January 22, 2018
- First, Casa Grande, is looking for a part-time custodian to ensure proper maintenance and cleaning of church property is performed and that the security of the church campus is maintained at the highest level practical and possible. Custodian Job Description
- Southside is looking for a Director of Children and Youth ministries. Loves children and seeks to model God’s love to children and youth. Demonstrates a strong Christian faith. Communicates well with staff and volunteers. Possesses strong organizational skills and basic computer skills. Believes in the importance of children and youth in the life of a church. Possesses leadership experience in children and youth programs. Children & Youth Ministry Announcement-Southminster
- Southside is looking for nursery staff who loves children and seeks to model God’s love to children and youth. Click here for more information
- Director of Student Ministries
Northminster Presbyterian Church, Tucson, AZ is seeking a creative, passionate, and spiritually maturing person who has the desire and ability to build a nurturing environment where youth and young adults from grade six through college learn and grow in God’s love. The Director of Student Ministries has a calling to develop and implement a transformational discipleship ministry that the Holy Spirit will use to deepen faith, strengthen families, and equip students to participate in God’s mission.
For a complete job description, please visit our website at: http://npctucson.org/about-npc/careers/
- UPDATED- St.Andrew’s is seeking a Directory of Contemporary Worship (Now full-time) – Click here for revised job description